Hey there! It’s time for a new Home Workout of the Week. Everyone is looking to firm up their backside and to do that you need to strengthen and challenge your glutes. With this Glute Firming Workout you will do just that. You’re butt and legs are going to be screaming at you but it’ll be worth it! You’ll also be working your core as well as burning a lot of calories due to the cardiovascular nature of circuit training.
Make sure you properly warm up, perform 3 rounds of each superset, then stretch.
Click on the links to see video demonstrations of the exercises.
Glute Firming Circuit
- 12 Bodyweight Squats
- 12 Glute Bridges
- 12 Spiderman Climbs
- 10 Spinal Rotations for each side
- 10 Shoulder Circles for each arm
- Lateral Lunge Helicopter – 15 reps
- Hip Bridge Swing – 15 reps
- Split Squat Jump – 12 reps each side
- Bridge Hold Knee Crunch – 12 reps each side
- Bird Dog Crunch – 15 reps each side
- Mountain Climber Kickback – 15 reps each side
- Plank Jumping Jack– 30 seconds
Rest 1 minute then repeat the superset 2 more times