If you don’t have a lot of time in your day to go to the gym and get a workout in then give this 30 Minute Full Body Workout a try that you can do right in your living room!
This workout will increase your heart rate, make you sweat, burn calories, and strengthen your muscles. Give it a shot and let me know how you do!
Click on the links for video demonstrations of the exercises.
30 Minute Full Body Workout
- 12 Bodyweight Squats
- 10 Pushups
- 12 Spiderman Climbs
- 10 Spinal Rotations for each side
- 10 Shoulder Circles for each arm
Superset – perform as many reps as you can in the allotted time
- Lateral Lunge Helicopter – 1 minute
- Spiderman Pushup Knee Tuck – 1 minute
- Split Squat Jump – 30 seconds each side
- Suicide Pushup – 1 minute
- Bridge Hold Knee Crunch – 30 seconds each side
- Superman – 6 reps with 10 second holds each rep
- Plank Jumping Jack – 1 minute
- Bird Dog Crunch – 30 seconds each side
Rest for 1 minute then repeat the superset 2 more times
10 minute cooldown and stretching