Hey everyone! It’s Home Workout of the Week time and I have an Upper Body/Core workout for you to try this weekend.
Remember, if you have trouble remembering what the exercises are you can click on the name of the exercise and you will be taken to a page with a video demonstration of the exercise. Some of the exercises use dumbbells but if you don’t have any then you can use any weighted household object that is easy to hang on to. Water bottles and soup cans are good items to use for example.
Work hard and get those muscles burning! Leave a comment on the blog letting me know how you did.
Upper Body/Core Workout
- 30 seconds of Jumping Jacks
- 10 Spinal Rotations for each side
- 10 Shoulder Circles for each arm
- 10 Pushups
- 12 Spiderman Climbs
- Shoulder Walkout – 10 reps
- Front and Side Shoulder Raise – 12 reps
- Stability Ball Pushup – 10 to 12 reps
- Side to Side Pushup – 10 to 12 reps
- Locomotive Row – 40 reps
- Superman Back Row – 10 to 15 reps
- Static Arm Curl – 16 reps total
- One Arm Tricep Kickback – 10 to 12 reps each arm
Rest for 60 to 90 seconds then repeat the circuit 2 more times.