Hey everyone, it’s time for another Home Workout of the Week and this time I have a Lower Body Circuit Workout/Abdominal Tabata for you to try!
There are a few plyometric exercises in this routine so make sure you are properly warmed up before starting this.
You will do three rounds of the leg circuit before moving on to the abdominal tabata and there are two different tabata’s for the abs.
Work hard, get a good sweat going, and burn some calories before the holidays!
Lower Body Circuit Workout/Abdominal Tabata
- 30 seconds of Jumping Jacks
- 10 Spinal Rotations for each side
- 10 Shoulder Circles for each arm
- 12 Body Weight Squats
- 12 Spiderman Climbs
- Helicopter – 15 reps
- In and Out Squat Jump – 15 reps
- Jump Lunge Hold – 12 reps total with a 2 to 3 second hold between jumps
- Reverse Lunge One Leg Deadlift – 10 reps each leg
- One Leg Squat – 10 reps each leg
- Three Angle Calf Raise – 10 reps each foot position
Rest 60 to 90 seconds then repeat the circuit 2 more times
Tabata Protocol – 20 seconds of as many reps as you can do followed by 10 seconds of rest; 4 rounds of the first tabata followed by a 1 minute rest before moving on to the next tabata.