A well planned and executed workout routine is essential to seeing results but this is only part of the equation. The biggest part of the equation is nutrition and overcoming the obstacles that are holding you back from achieving your goals.
As a certified personal trainer and nutrition coach I can help you overcome these obstacles and establish new healthy habits to transform your body, mind, and life. Let me help you live your life as healthy as possible so you have the energy and tools needed to achieve whatever you put your mind to!
12 Week Precision Nutrition Lifestyle Transformation Package
This package includes:
- FREE initial information meeting
- 1, 2, or 3 training sessions per week
- Bi-weekly assessments and nutrition information meetings
- Free access during training to the 1 year Precision Nutrition coaching program (after training you have the option of continuing the program for the remainder of your year at a cost of $99/month)
- Gourmet Nutrition Cookbook ($39 value)
- HomeBody Training Workout Journal ($20 value)
1 session per week (12 sessions) – $720 + HST
2 sessions per week (24 sessions) – $1320 + HST
3 sessions per week (36 sessions) – $1800 + HST
Monthly payment options are available and if paid in full then you receive a 15% discount.
ProCoach + Exercise Program:
- 1 year of daily nutrition lessons and habits to incorporate in to your daily life
- 12 months of workouts routines (1 new workout plan every 4 weeks)
- Daily progress checks and bi-weekly measurement tracking
- Real-time accountability, tracking, personalized support, and feedback from me
Monthly – $99 + HST
Full Year – $1010 + HST
Other Training Options
Single Session – $65 + HST
6 Sessions – $360 + HST
30 Minute Interval Training – 6 Sessions $180 + HST
Mon – Fri 6 am – 9 pm (last session time slot is 8 pm)
Saturday – 8 am – 3 pm
I offer a COMPLIMENTARY 1 HR INFORMATION MEETING to meet and determine what program will best work for you.
You can contact me, Craig Laffin, either by phone 226-789-2187 or through email (email@example.com) and I will set up a time to meet with you for your free information meeting about how I can help you reach your fitness goals!
A question I am frequently asked is “Do I need any equipment for our workout at home?”. The answer to that is not at all! I bring with me and utilize a wide variety of equipment to bring you amazing results in as little amount of space as possible. Small rooms are no problem!
Check out the equipment you could be using in your next workout below!